Friday, November 18, 2011

::My Week of Randomness::

Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Made a batch of these today for the fam

I'm Not Dead and I'm Not for Sale
Definitely what I'm wondering about lately...
436fd1eaa59a45b27ff3507f8d609fb2_large
Luh-ve this song, and the choreography! <3
They should get back together. Just sayin'.
    
FFFFOUND! | Excerpts From The Annals of Everyday Life (The Square America Snapshot Archive)
Getting ready to do this, only the harder version.
If only it were that easy...
↘。Yu۰•○
Can't WAIT!!!  =




Down the Rabbit Hole: November 2011
Saw this musical this week,
which was TOTALLY awesome.
Made my heart happy. :)

c a r i n a h a g e n -       
Still thoroughly enjoying this on a daily basis.
Thank God caffeine is legal. 
What do you want to accomplish in life?
And did this Monday, an unexpected joy and thrill. =) 
 
Just fade away, please let me stay.
And last, but not least... still waiting, hoping, and believing.
I am still looking up. 


.:::All graphics found at weheartit.com.:::

No comments:

Post a Comment