Soooo many things to do!With the semester starting to tie itself up, more work is piling on while I'm losing concentration and focus to get 'er done. This is a summary of the lovely assignments I have left:
- Philosophy chapter reviews and a presentation I still know nothing about (??)
- Two Sociology tests, only God knows when, and 12 journals I've yet to start on. Don't tell me about it.
- Continuing Government homework, quizzes and discussions weekly, in-class paper to be written beginning of next month, and a final over 7 chapters
- Paper due for English comp... when? I dunno. But it's a definitional argument, something I knew nothing about a week ago and it's HARRRRD!!! Waaaa!
PLUS, let's add in:
- Visiting grandparents over Christmas break and planning an Anniversary party (major milestone year)
- moving back home, probably over Thanksgiving break.
- Fighting a proposed cell tower in our neighborhood, yay for technology (sarcasm drippeth). Robbing us of our financial, physical, and environmental security is not cool!
- Starting a possible *dream* job with the library (I've applied a DOZEN times over the past three years and I get my FIRST interview with them NOW of all times of my life?? Seriously???)
- Figuring out my Spring school schedule
- The (dun dun dun) Holiday season. I can tell you RIGHT now, NO Black Friday shopping, much as I used to live for it, NO whipping up a Norman-Rockwell style Thanksgiving dinner, and NO Christmas decorating. If I have to move MORE crap in and out of the house for holiday cheer I am going to barf.
- Observing anywhere and everywhere like crazy because (don't ask me how I did it) but I am a college SOPHOMORE and have 12 hours left of basics left and I still have no freaking clue what vocation I am going to choose to work in for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!! How's THAT for a reason to be freaked out?!?!?!?!?
Ugh. I am tired. I am sooooo stressed right now. I am sorry to use this cheerful blog to be the displayer of my grumpy attitude. If you knew me in person I wouldn't be like this. I promise. But, you would know that I:
1.Like italics a lot. a lot a lot.
2.Enjoy using CAPITALS to emphasize my raised voice, cuz you can't hear it when I write it... dang technology
3. Use lots of ?!?!?!?!?!? to show EMOTION cuz I'm a very expressive person and when I write you can't see my face!!!!! Again, dang technology.
Well, I think I can go use a good workout session at the gym to vent some of my frustration and stresses. so, until I use the Joy of Cookies (which I really don't need much more of. It's not even the technical holiday season yet, and I've already gained my allotted 5 pounds + some. dang stress) to vent!
THIS is what I need right now:
|Yeahhhhhhh. Fat chance, but I can dream!|