Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hangin' Around

I really don't have anything productive to say today, but I thought I'd pop on and post something fun. Like this cute little guy:

29876_1346635670227_1361361089_31046151_7119752_n_large
                                                                                    (weheartit)
Just because I could, and I'm feeling happy and hopeful and perseverant right now.
I'm not letting worries or cares weigh on me at the moment, and it doesn't look like Mr. Squirrel does either.  And why should he? If the Father cares for every sparrow certainly He cares just as much for every squirrel. ;) I'm thankful that He watches over me and cares for me in every detail of my life too.
Sometimes it's nice to take a minute and be reminded that my Father God:
knows the very number of hairs on my head, has all my days written in a book, and keeps my every tear in a jar. 
 Hmm... maybe I'll go hang out on a branch for a while too. It looks pretty fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment