Saturday, October 8, 2011

Here, again

I'm baaaaaack!!
For the moment, anyway. Life is just too darn crazy to try to blog about it all the time.
As you can see, I updated my look. I don't know WHY in the world I chose a beach with purple/gray skies--I have no interest in decorating with the color purple, much less paint my personal blog in it. Furthermore, I found the template under "Travel", and I am most certainly no traveler. Emotionally, yes. Physically, no. Spiritually, hopefully yes. So we may be changing the color/template quite soon... but for now I am happy with it. Beaches, and purple are, actually, both calming things. That may be quite good for me.
Just checking in to the blogging realm to see if all was well, and surviving without my help. ; ) Apparently it is, and I'm needing to give my homework some attention, so... tally-ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment