Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Break and Shattered Assumptions

Hello blog world!

If I was ever under the impression that a college student relaxes during Spring Break, then this week would prove my notion horribly, horribly wrong. Granted, life for my family has been amped past "Normal Chaotic" and has recently reached "Neck-Break Speed Chaotic" but that's sadly pretty un-surprising. But this being my first 'official' spring break (for reasons which I will not be sharing with le reader), I was (maybe unrealistically) expecting to have at least a little bit of a relaxing week. Not one that is chock-full of:
-Stress
-Homework (shouldn't that be illegal??)
-Huge, life-altering decisions
-Cleaning
-A to-do list longer than I am tall.

Now I'm not a big partier, and I wouldn't go to Acapulco over Spring Break if the trip was handed to me on a silver platter. But I thought this week off may include... oh, I dunno, FUN?!?

I think I'm going to go bake some cookies.

I hope your Spring Break is less eventful and more 'relaxful' than mine!!

Love,
       Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment