Sunday, March 13, 2011

Introduction!

If you're reading this, chances are you have at least a slight interest in cookies/baking/sweets... and if that's true, then we're going to get along just fine.  you might be wondering, what's with the blog title? I'm so glad you asked! :)
1. I have a passion for baking. Particularly baking cookies, and everyone who has known and loved me for long enough is in love with my Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. ( I also have a passion for sign language, ACTING, reading, singing, laughing, and many, many other things. But that's a story for another day...)
2. I've learned that through the highs and lows of life, if all other 'happy fixes' fail, the comfort of baking cookies has never let me down.
3. Baking cookies puts unmistakable and irreplaceable happy in my heart. It brings me joy, no matter how stressful, grumpy, or sad I get. Thus, the blog title: The Joy of Cookies.


I guess I should also tell a little about why I started this blog, seeing as this is  the beginning to a (hopefully) long and satisfying blog life. I started this blog because:
1. I looooove to write!
2. Having a platform to speak my mind on issues is important to me (probably because I usually am not brave enough to speak up in groups)
3. I want to let people see the writer in me
4. Connecting with others in cyber land is a undeniable aspect of my generation, and... well, if I can't beat 'em, I guess I'll join 'em.


So. There you have it. A very condensed introduction about the Head Blogger of The Joy of Cookies.


Yours truly,
Lena ><>

No comments:

Post a Comment