Thursday, March 17, 2011

Proud to be Green-- and Red!

Day five of spring break. And I've yet to get any  real accomplishment under my belt. Except I now have a wonderful monologue memorized (not from a play... oops) and a couple of articles for two papers I have to write in my health class. Never mind that I've only completed 10% of the 90% of work I HAD planned on doing, but we're just gonna focus on the positives here.

Like the fact that I have done quite a bit of baking: a batch of my WORLD famous (maybe exaggerating that a bit) Chocolate Chip Cookies, a batch of pumpkin muffins, and of course, banana bread. My mom was also in the baking mood and made a cake (boxed) with a homemade fudge frosting that totally made up for the Duncan Hines boo-boo.  You know, I really should work in a bakery with all the baking I do. I'm planning on getting a job (being a college student and all it's a tad overdue) so maybe I'll consider it...

Is anyone else out there experiencing a more productive break than I am? I'd loooove to hear about it! Maybe it would give me that extra "umph" to get up and DO some stuff!!

Oh, and before I go, I must say Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! My family and I all have Irish blood flowing through our veins and aren't ashamed to admit it. I even have the red(ish) hair and curls to prove it. Even though I haven't put on green today I'm proud to say that I haven't been pinched yet! Hopefully I can keep it that way.

Well, I guess I'd better get productive for a while.
.: Lena :.

No comments:

Post a Comment