Monday, March 28, 2011

The 'Fun-ness' of Spring

I've given myself exaclty seven minutes and twenty-three seconds to update this blog. So I'd better type fast! Life has gotten sooo crazy this past week! But I'm glad. It's a good crazy. Catching up with friends, getting homework done so that I only have seven more weeks of school left (can you say WOOHOO?!?!) and... starting a job! :) I'm strictly working only one day a week so that I can stay on top of the responsibilities I already have until summer comes. The first day wasn't so great, but it was because I started on a Saturday without training so I was forewarned that it wasn't going to be a good experience. Once I know what I'm doing I think I'll love working. 


Can you believe it's spring already? I'm excited about that. Tulips are blooming in the neighborhood, and I love going for walks without being really cold. I forgot what it's like to hear birds chirping outside my window when I wake up in the morning, and dandelions (although they're considered a pesky weed by most people) make me happy. Especially when they're seeds and you can kick at them and watch the seeds float into the air. 


Aaah! Only forty-five seconds left. 
I guess that about wraps it up for me! 
Oh, one more thing... I'm not so sure how to write a blog, so if anyone has any suggestions or help on how to be a better blog-writer, I'm all ears!! :)

Have a good Monday!

Lena
Drops Of Jupiter: the bright side.
(we heart it)

1 comment:

  1. I'm in highschool, not college.
    Although sometimes I feel so out of place in highschool, like I belong in college ;)
    Oh and I am truly enjoying my spring!
    Especially the dandilions :)

    And, there are NO rules to blogging.
    Blogging is like writing a journal... except other people read it haha.
    Just find a template you love, and write about what you love.
    Oh and have fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete