Sunday, April 24, 2011

THAT'S my King!


Happy Resurrection Day! I hope everyone is having a wonderful and blessed day with family. Today, after a very, very long drought and lots of prayer for relief, it began raining. It started after midnight and rained on and off all day long. It was so welcome and appreciated, and very timely, in my opinion. :)

A few weeks ago I was taking a class and they showed this video. I've been thinking about it and thought I would share it with everyone, in case you've never seen it:



Whooo! This video gives me goosebumps and a lump in my throat all at the same time. THAT'S my King! It's unbelievable what a loving, forgiving, kind, powerful, attentive, steadfast King Jesus is. Do you  know Him personally? If you don't you're missing out on the relationship you were created for. Meet Him now. Jesus wants to be your Lord and Savior and Friend and King!

My pastor said that when we take communion, we take it in remembrance of Jesus' death until He comes again. I've thought about it hundreds of times before, but today it really struck me-- in remembrance of His death until He comes again. And the only reason why He's able to come back for us is because He's ALIVE!  He's coming again. I can't wait. I'm so ready!

Waiting--
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment